utorok 17. mája 2011

Check out these blogs!

Tammy : Advertising Won't Kill You
I found here an interesting part where Tammy mentions smoking on the screen, which was also supported by reasearch. There is a link that connects you  to the article and I have to say that this blog is really worth reading. Click here.

Karolina : Product Placement
Karo's blog actually informed me about the issue of product placement which was adapted in Slovakia in 2009, so thanks to her blog and thanks to her comments I made some research and obtained new information about this topic. You can find the article here.

Beatrice : Negative Aspects of Portraying Women in Media
I believe that every single woman would find this blog to be interesting. I liked it because Beatrice is mentioning also current situation which is "hot topic" all around the Slovakia and Czech Republic in the section with Slovak moderatore Tina. The part where I have found this article is here.

Shakhlo : Celebrities and Mass Media
Great topic, what I like the most is that Shakhlo is defending the life of celebrities what I found very useful, because we tend to hold many prejudices against famous people and this blog provides information, research and examples where the media destroyed their life even though they did not deserve it. Click here.

Kate : The Role of Media in Eating Disorders 
Similiar blog as Beatrice has. Kate points out on eating disorders, bulimia and anorexia. I feel there are mostly other crucial factors that influences such a health condition, but the media plays here some role as well. Anyway it was useful to read and see also other reactions to this particular topic. You can find it here.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára