pondelok 9. mája 2011

Hey Everyone!


Welcome to my blog Guerrilla and Buzz Marketing!

Bzzzzzzzzzzz...

I have decided to use a hot topic which is included in many marketing stategies – Guerrilla and Buzz Marketing. These two forms are the most popular trends in the world of promotion and advertisements.


Many of you might think that they bring a huge number of benefits to each advertising and marketing agency. Of course, they do, because each form of marketing and promotion might be considered as beneficial in a certain way. But I have decided to take it from the different, more challenging view. My blog is going to focus on the risks, negative sides and effects of Guerrilla and Buzz Marketing on potential customers and target audience.  I am going to use some examples and provide a websites where those of  you who are interested in this issue can find more detailed information.


I hope that you will find this blog interesting!
I am looking forward to your reactions.

Nika

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára